Saturday, September 21, 2013

PHYSICAL or SEDENTARY?

  People can usually describe themselves as either physical or sedentary.  A physical person is someone who prefers to go out and do stuff whereas a sedentary person prefers to stay at home and do activities that does not require too much movement.
 If I had to choose either one, I will definitely say  I am more of a physical person. I enjoy spending my time outside. I like to go out shopping or just chit-chatting in cafes.  I love hanging out with my friends and go out to visit new places with them. In my free time, I head to the gym and I am also learning how to play tennis. Whenever it's a long weekend, or vacation season, I travel to different places around the world. I like to experience new things and search for more hobbies.
 There are days when I prefer staying at home to relax and watch some T.V, but I don't think I can live the rest of my life preferring to do that.
 I just love going out and experiencing new things! I believe that going out, socializing, staying active helps keep a optimistic attitude towards life.
 All in all, These are the reasons why I think I am a physical person! :)
Went to Fiji island to volunteer! :)

1 comment:

  1. what a fantastic balance you've found with being physical in your life. I like seeing how you've also incorporated socializing with people with your activities. I wish I could just be physical every day and not have to do so much sedentary work. It's a tough one for sure. Here's to hoping you maintain that balance throughout life! It is indeed a very healthy lifestyle physically and mentally. Stay active!

    ReplyDelete